At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
Plxalate was recently featured in Harvard Business Review (HBR) “Marketing and the Evolution of TV” https://hbr.org/sponsored/2018/02/marketing-and-evolution-of-tv
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What will be our next Ad Fraud Suite Product Manager’s Responsibilities in this role?
- Be the Benchmarks and Ratings product Suite “GM”
- Own Pixalate's various Indexes that have transformed the Digital Advertising Industry
- EXTREMELY Analytical and data driven
- Experience interacting with clients for soliciting requirements and feedback
- Experience dealing with vast amounts of data
- Draw conclusions and product features by finding global correlations and patterns in our data
- Work closely with the data science team on implementing new benchmarks
- Work with Product Operations team to plan and release regular product updates
- Drive documentation, launches, GTM plan, positioning and messaging for the product
- Build, maintain, prioritize and communicate product roadmap/strategy for both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product marketing team on messaging and value proposition
- Work with media journalists and industry analysts on product briefings and analyst reports
- Support Sales and Business Development in presenting product road map and demoing new features to current and prospective clients
- Represent the company on industry panels and in cross company working groups and initiatives such as IAB, MRC and TAG
What are the Minimum Requirements for this Role?
- Minimum 5+ years developing widely adopted B2B SaaS Enterprise Products
- Very comfortable with SQL and querying data warehouses
- Solid understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem and its challenges for fraud detection
- Expertise in latest market trends in Enterprise SaaS
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering (or any other relevant engineering degree or Engineering Experience)
- A ‘do-whatever-it takes attitude to accomplish what needs to be done, which may include Traveling to Clients, and Conferences.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in Playa Vista and Palo Alto, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)