At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
If you are as passionate about data as you are about your clients, this role might be a good fit.
The job: Do whatever it takes to make client experience successful.
- REQUIRED: Ad-Tech Experience.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 3-5 years work experience that is analytical in nature, management experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships; make clients fall in love with you
- Evangelize Pixalate’s platform, both internally and externally monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business, including preemptive action to mitigate
- Be the key point of contact for your customers around all key areas, provide excellent client service, lead cross-functional effort to identify and solve any issues.
- Identify/prioritize business opportunities; develop and manage account strategies to fully unlock the potential of programmatic buying platform with your customers
- Meet and exceed performance targets on customer portfolio ( Ad Networks, media agencies and advertisers) by maximizing adoption/usage of Pixalate’s platform.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)