At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
Responsibilities for the role:
- 3+ years of Recruiting experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- Facilitate the entire recruiting process from end to end - this will include screening resumes, proactively sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates by phone and in person, and ultimately closing candidates through negotiation
- You will build out and execute upon creative strategies to source, engage, and hire top talent
- You will work closely with the executive team and other colleagues for feedback to ensure there is a strong fit
- You will further develop and refine interviewing processes to ensure scale and efficiency for the hiring process
- You will build rapport with and strong relationships with candidates, ensuring a best of breed candidate experience while providing them with insightful and inspiring information about the company and its’ growth trajectory
- You will meticulously track hiring, sourcing, interview, and candidate metrics to gather data which can show how processes can be improved and made more efficient
- Attend networking events, begin to grow our university recruiting programs, and help our where needed across the company when it comes to recruiting and hiring
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)