At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
As the Product Operations Manager at Pixalate, you will be involved in all facets of the operations of Pixalate’s product lines from collaborating on engineering prioritization to identifying and assisting in the resolution of critical customer facing issues. You are passionate about both software product development and the success of the customers using your products. You bring a positive attitude and strong ownership mentality to every job you do. You are highly collaborative and able to share information with all departments. Pixalate is an extremely fast-paced startup environment and you will be tackling a different challenge every day.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- Product owner for Pixalate Seller Trust Indexes including feature requirements and delivery timeline
- Work with engineering, data science to prioritize updates to index algorithms and marketing on the introduction of new indexes
- Manage compliance efforts with MRC and TAG in collaboration with product and engineering leads.
- Coordinate delivery of Pixalate products from engineering to production.
- Prioritization and resolution of customer facing product-related issues
- Act as subject matter expert on advertising supply chain traffic quality
- Create blog content relevant to areas of expertise
- Represent Pixalate in the market at events, conferences and client meetings.
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising operations, product management and/or product support.
- Strong knowledge of both digital advertising technologies and the competitive landscape of companies throughout the digital advertising supply chain
- Experience with product development methodologies; bringing world class products to market and providing documentation and operational support for products in market.
- Advertising industry experience dealing with measurement, verification, and/or quality control as related to fraud and viewability.
- Direct experience working with industry standards bodies such as the IAB, TAG and MRC a plus.
- Excellent planning, documentation, and communication skills.
- Experience with Big Data storage technologies and methodologies. (SQL is helpful).
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)