At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What will be our next Ad Fraud Suite Product Manager’s Responsibilities in this role?
- Be the Fraud Prevention product Suite “GM”
- EXTREMELY Analytical and data driven
- Experience dealing with vast amounts of data
- Draw conclusions and product features by finding global correlations and patterns in our data
- Work closely with the data science team on implementing new fraud detection and prevention algorithms
- Work with Product Operations team to plan and release regular product updates
- Drive documentation, launches, GTM plan, positioning and messaging for the product
- Build, maintain, prioritize and communicate product roadmap/strategy for both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product marketing team on messaging and value proposition
- Work with media journalists and industry analysts on product briefings and analyst reports
- Support Sales and Business Development in presenting product road map and demoing new features to current and prospective clients
- Represent the company on industry panels and in cross company working groups and initiatives such as IAB, MRC and TAG
What are the Minimum Requirements for this Role?
- Expertise and Deep Knowledge within Online Fraud in its many forms (I.e. Advertising Fraud, Payment Fraud, Botnets, Phishing Attacks, etc.)
- Minimum 5+ years developing widely adopted B2B SaaS Enterprise Products with Fraud Detection and Prevention, Malware, or Threat Intelligence capabilities
- Very comfortable with SQL and querying data warehouses
- Solid understanding of fundamental computer networking concepts and technologies (e.g. IP stack, HTTP, IP addressing (V4/V6), DNS, Web Proxies, etc)
- Solid understanding of the mobile ecosystem and its challenges for fraud detection
- Expertise in latest market trends in Enterprise Security, i.e. knowledge of best practices of Enterprise Security Detection, Knowledge of some historic Cyber Security Events/Attacks (what went wrong, how could the Enterprise have prevented this), and What will be best practices for the future
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering (or any other relevant engineering degree or Engineering Experience)
- Understanding of botnet architectures, exploit kits, malware
- A ‘do-whatever-it takes attitude to accomplish what needs to be done, which may include Travel on short notice, Travel to Clients, and to our LA HQ.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)