At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What will be your responsibilities?
- Build the roadmap for our suite of APIs while working closely with our engineering and product team to influence our API strategy.
- Own the launch, pricing, packaging and GTM of our API as a service product
- Create Internal and External API Documentation (What the client sees / needs to see)
- Being the driving force behind successful client API integrations, upcoming Client integrations, and understanding our Data/Products as it relates to best prioritizing integrations
- Coordinate API platform initiatives across the engineering and non-engineering teams, through shared vision and communicating product plans to all stakeholders
- Support Customer Success team with API related customer questions
- An incredible opportunity to work across all our products and cross-functionally, gaining expertise in our Fraud Protection, Analytics, and Media Optimization Product Suites
- Define and Process metrics that inform the Product and Engineering Organizations for continuous optimization which will encourage adoption, user engagement, and making clear additional benefits to the Clients
What are the ideal minimum Requirements/Background this person should have?
- Bachelors in Math, Computer Science, Physics or similar quantitative area of focus (Masters/Phd a plus)
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management / Product Strategy for a SaaS Company, specifically a API heavy Company (AWS as an example)
- Having a proven background in utilizing Data to inform decision making
- Knowledge of or experience in API design, integrations, documentation, etc
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A do whatever it takes to be successful attitude, which may include Traveling to Clients, Conferences, and being present at our LA HQ.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)