At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Know the Players, Technology, and Standards that make up the OTT/CTV Space
- Advertising protocols (VPAID/VAST)
- Be the driving force behind brand new Video/OTT Product Offerings
- Interface with Clients on a daily/weekly basis for Product feedback, addressing technical questions, and ensuring successful product partnerships while working closely with Customer Success and Sales
- Going on-site to the customer as needed to create strong partnerships and truly consulting with them on best practices for our OTT/Video Products
- Relaying Customer feedback to Engineering and Executive team to ensure continuous Innovation across
- having organizational skills, ability to breakdown and track complex projects, to integrate input from multiple sources, and to identify and track dependencies across projects
- Capitalizing on Market Trends and surge in Video Advertising Market Via Market Research which will inform the direction you take our Video/OTT Products
What are the minimum technical requirements/background we want for our Next OTT Product Manager?
- Bachelors in Math, Computer Science, Physics or similar quantitative area of focus (Masters/Phd a plus)
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management / Product Strategy for a SaaS Company, specifically a Video AdTech Company or Streaming Video/OTT/ConnectedTV Company
- Having a proven background in utilizing Data to inform decision making
- Knowledge of or experience in MRAID, VPAID, VAST, and Advertising Technology Protocols/Standards a plus
- Knowledge of or experience in in-app video streaming a big plus
- A Do whatever it takes to be successful attitude, which may include Traveling to Clients, Conferences, and to our LA HQ.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)