Executive Assistant to the CEO
Who are we?
Pixalate helps Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and more trustworthy place to transact in, by providing intelligence on “bad actors” using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that’s 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World’s #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don’t just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
How is it working at Pixalate?
- Pixalate is part of the exclusive club of cash flow positive startups
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
Responsibilities for the role:
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence and confidential correspondence
- often controlling access to the CEO/executives
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organizing events and conferences
- reminding the CEO / Executives of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Drafting acknowledgement letters, email, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company