At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What are the responsibilities for this role?
- Ensuring our data is up to date and accurate in our CRM system, easy to input and easy for our team to extract
- Assisting with Sales training and working closely with Sales to establish best practices for strategy and prospecting; leveraging market research, data, and analytics to help Sales win new business along with developing a strategy for fostering growth within our current client base
- Working closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Executive Teams to own responsibilities around forecasting and managing business metrics (i.e. Pipeline and Revenue Forecasting)
- Learn and become an expert in our Product and Solution Suite! With this knowledge, we’d need this individual to influence and strategize around our Product Roadmap in ways that will benefit revenue growth
- Assisting with Strategic Sales and owning Key Accounts in tandem with the company’s leadership
- Conducting Competitive Market Research in effort to relay back to Product and Engineering teams improvements/suggestions
- You will be the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries/questions related to Pixalate’s Financial Operations
What are the requirements for this role?
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Sales Operations
- 2+ years in Finance, Investment Banking, or Finance Operations for a SaaS Company
- Must have prior experience creating detailed workflows around a company’s Revenues and Expenses that are shared with C-Level Leadership; critical that this person has the ability to analyze Financial/Sales data sets in effort to to make concise recommendations to the Leadership which will increase Revenues/Company Growth
- Background in Sales / Finance Operations for a SaaS/AdTech company (or a highly relatable industry!)
- Prior Direct Sales experience is a big plus
- 5+ years experience using Hubspot and/or Salesforce CRM
- Experience assisting Executive/VP-Level leadership with revenue/pipeline forecasting and SaaS/Technology product pricing
- Experience working with contractors or outsourced resources (i.e. negotiating and pricing for utilizing such resources)
- Deep knowledge around SaaS benefits, value proposition, and business model
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge Business Development, Channel Sales strategy, and Territory planning
- Must know how Technical audiences/decision makers evaluate new technology products/partners - Must be a fan of details and ability to create clear reports/information based upon large data sets
- Ability to and past experience working with C-level executives
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)