Who are we?
Pixalate helps Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and more trustworthy place to transact in, by providing intelligence on “bad actors” using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that’s 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World’s #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don’t just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What are the responsibilities for this role?
- Ensuring our data is up to date and accurate in our CRM system, easy to input and easy for our team to extract
- Assisting with Sales training and working closely with Sales to establish best practices for strategy and prospecting; leveraging market research, data, and analytics to help Sales win new business along with developing a strategy for fostering growth within our current client base
- Working closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Executive Teams to own responsibilities around forecasting and managing business metrics (i.e. Pipeline and Revenue Forecasting)
- Learn and become an expert in our Product and Solution Suite! With this knowledge, we’d need this individual to influence and strategize around our Product Roadmap in ways that will benefit revenue growth
- Assisting with Strategic Sales and owning Key Accounts in tandem with the company’s leadership
- Conducting Competitive Market Research in effort to relay back to Product and Engineering teams improvements/suggestions
- You will be the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries/questions related to Pixalate’s Financial Operations
What are the requirements for this role?
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Sales Operations
- 2+ years in Finance, Investment Banking, or Finance Operations for a SaaS Company
- Must have prior experience creating detailed workflows around a company’s Revenues and Expenses that are shared with C-Level Leadership; critical that this person has the ability to analyze Financial/Sales data sets in effort to to make concise recommendations to the Leadership which will increase Revenues/Company Growth
- Background in Sales / Finance Operations for a SaaS/AdTech company (or a highly relatable industry!)
- Prior Direct Sales experience is a big plus
- 5+ years experience using Hubspot and/or Salesforce CRM
- Experience assisting Executive/VP-Level leadership with revenue/pipeline forecasting and SaaS/Technology product pricing
- Experience working with contractors or outsourced resources (i.e. negotiating and pricing for utilizing such resources)
- Deep knowledge around SaaS benefits, value proposition, and business model
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge Business Development, Channel Sales strategy, and Territory planning
- Must know how Technical audiences/decision makers evaluate new technology products/partners - Must be a fan of details and ability to create clear reports/information based upon large data sets
- Ability to and past experience working with C-level executives
How is it working at Pixalate?
- Pixalate is part of the exclusive club of cash flow positive startups
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration