Senior Ad Ops Manager - London
Who are we?
Pixalate helps Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and more trustworthy place to transact in, by providing intelligence on “bad actors” using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that’s 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World’s #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don’t just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
How is it working at Pixalate?
- Pixalate is part of the exclusive club of cash flow positive startups
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What are the minimum requirements for this role?
- 2-5 years experience in a ad ops or implementation manager role at an online media, verification company, publisher or digital agency
- Required to know the ad serving technology, Real Time Bidding, Header Bidding, VAST, VPAID, MRAID
- Strong knowledge around Ad Servers/Networks/Exchanges along with AdTech Platforms across all channels (Video, Mobile, Display, Native, etc)
- Need to have working experience dealing with clients directly
- Very analytical and proficient in resolving technical issues pertaining to technology implementations
- Ability to QA Ad Tags and provide detailed technical analysis to internal stakeholders along with customers
- Execute product setup including initial QA as well as any ongoing troubleshooting to help customer success team
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)
Pixalate, Inc. is a leading global intelligence platform and real time-fraud protection provider for the digital advertising industry.
Pixalate’s monthly Global Seller Trust Index is the worldwide standard in programmatic advertising quality ratings. Released monthly, the GSTI evaluates and ranks the quality and integrity of advertising networks and sellers.
Global quality ratings are based upon an analysis of overall effectiveness assessing viewability, fraud, engagement, domain masking, and inventory scores in compliance with recognized industry standards.
To learn more, visit http://www.pixalate.com/sellertrustindex