Who are we?
The Marketing industry is losing confidence with consumers and advertisers alike. Fraud, Malvertising, industry kickbacks are exposing everyone to security and reputation risks. We are on a mission to change that!
Our goal is to help Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and most trustworthy place to transact in, by providing intelligence on vendors using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that’s 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World’s #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don’t just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
How is it working at Pixalate?
- Pixalate is part of the exclusive club of cash flow positive startups
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What are the Responsibilities for this role?
- The role calls for extremely analytical and critical thinking abilities. Someone who loves to challenge the status quo, loves to learn and won’t take no for an answer
- Drive Product features and work with the engineering team to deliver those features
- Research, ideate, build, and execute product roadmap
- Design and execute processes to enhance internal and external communication
- Must be able to prioritize multiple important tasks - for example, balancing efforts between Product Roadmap Timelines, escalations, client interaction and outward facing PM responsibilities
- Develop mechanism to funnel internal product release details to external channels and onto Pixalate Blog/Collateral
- Conduct competitive intelligence and disseminate findings internally
- Lead Product Training for Sales team
What are the Requirements for this Role?
- 3+ years being a Product Manager in the AdTech/MarTech space; preferably working on SaaS Products and/or Developing SaaS Platforms in our industry or a relatable industry
- Required to know the ad serving technology, Real Time Bidding, Header Bidding, VAST, VPAID, MRAID
- A Data Geek and/or Experience with leading UI/UX for Data Analytics Products
- Define the technical specifications, mock-ups, and data flow diagrams
- Must be able to execute upon set priorities - Need to work extremely close with Engineering, Product, Product Marketing, and Sales to help onboard clients with new features along with Training our clients
- You will be the go-to person at Pixalate for Product Roadmap, Product Launch details, new features, platform integrations
- Represent Pixalate in technical industry working groups including the IAB, TAG and MRC
What do we have to offer?
Located in sunny Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)