Who are we?
Pixalate helps Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and more trustworthy place to transact in, by providing intelligence on “bad actors” using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that’s 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World’s #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don’t just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
How is it working at Pixalate?
- Pixalate is part of the exclusive club of cash flow positive startups
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- Preferred candidate skills and experiences:
- BA/BS degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience in Client-facing Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management role.
- Strong Mobile Experience along with knowledge around ad serving technology, Real Time Bidding, Header Bidding, VAST, VPAID, MRAID
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills. Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving clients’ time-sensitive issues
- Understanding of web-based applications and digital media ecosystem including industry terms, technology and strategies.
- Previous experience in Ad Operations with knowledge of campaign optimization, tagging, JS, excel, cookie usage and systems.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building. Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge and programmatic expertise.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – able to multi-task
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
What will you do?
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey/life cycle
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.) and be able to escalate accordingly.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from and make recommendations based on industry best practices
Manage Customer Success Activities
- Professional Services
- Customer Support
- Customer Success Management
- Identify opportunities for Cross-sell / Up-sell
Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer