At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
Preferred candidate skills and experiences:
- BA/BS degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management role.
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills. Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving clients’ time-sensitive issues
- Understanding of web-based applications and digital media ecosystem including industry terms, technology and strategies.
- Previous experience in Ad Operations with knowledge of campaign optimization, tagging, JS, excel, cookie usage and systems.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building. Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge and programmatic expertise.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – able to multi-task
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
What will you do?
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey/life cycle
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.) and be able to escalate accordingly.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from and make recommendations based on industry best practices
Manage Customer Success Activities
- Professional Services
- Customer Support
- Customer Success Management
- Identify opportunities for Cross-sell / Up-sell
Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)