At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- Willing to do whatever it takes to make product sales and business partnerships successful
- 5+ years SaaS B2B sales experience – preferably Digital Media or Cyber Security SaaS backgrounds
- You thrive in high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Develop and initiate a revenue growth strategy by developing, closing, and managing partnerships, and deals with DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, Networks, Publishers, and other relevant platforms and verticals
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to help support the growth and direction of Pixalate’s products
- Be a thought leader for the company; have a finger on the pulse of the industry to help inform Pixalate in terms of product enhancements, changes, new offerings, and strategy
- Strong Phone and Interpersonal Skills
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication ability
- Highly organized with strong time management capability
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
- Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)