(Yes we mean it.. this role will make you warmer! This is for folks in NYC who are wanting to re-locate to California for the right opportunity!)
At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What will you do on a daily basis:
- Driving the marketing vision & strategy
- Analyzing the market, using research and data to identify opportunities and power your decisions and persuade others.
- Before noon, you analyse and understand the market. In the afternoon you discuss how to do joint press releases and make Pixalate a "household name".
- Champion the company positioning and realizing it via the content on the Website, blog, Product collateral and Media.
- Deliver white papers, one-sheets and case studies to the market
- Analyze client segments, including ad networks, demand-side platforms, SEMs and large performance marketers
- Develop mechanism to funnel internal product release details to external channels and Pixalate's website
- Work with internal teams and key clients to develop product brand architecture
- Conduct competitive intelligence and disseminate findings internally
- Develop and execute marketing plans, strategies and materials
- Lead marketing training for sales team
- Create, manage and evaluate social media strategies
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
What do we have to offer?
Located in sunny Palo Alto and Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
- Fun team events
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)