When you should NOT apply!
Do NOT apply if:
- You don’t have an engineering degree or background
- If you are not an expert at networking concepts (IP, DNS, Ports, Data Transmission, Packets, etc)
- If you have been a paper pusher
Who are we?
The Marketing industry is losing confidence with consumers and advertisers alike. Fraud, Malvertising, industry kickbacks are exposing everyone to security and reputation risks. We are on a mission to change that!
Our goal is to help Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and most trustworthy place to transact in, by providing intelligence on vendors using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that’s 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World’s #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don’t just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
How is it working at Pixalate?
- At Pixalate - the CEO wears flip flops, and
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What are the requirements for this role?
- The role calls for extremely analytical and critical thinking abilities. Someone who loves to challenge the status quo, loves to learn and won’t take no for an answer
- Experience with incident response practices
- Working knowledge of tracking and investigating threats
- Understanding of botnet architectures, exploit kits, malware
- Strong background on ad fraud detection and prevention system architectures.
- 5+ years in a direct Product Management role
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering (or any other relevant engineering degree)
- Very comfortable with SQL and querying data warehouses.
- Ask the right questions based on data, metrics and research
- Technology alpha geek, enthusiast and a curious personality
- Have a good sense of what works today and will not work tomorrow (market trends)
- Strong domain expertise in B2B SaaS technology
- Familiarity with UX design process, a big plus
What will you do?
- Be the product “GM”
- Drive new product launches and go-to-market plans for all products including positioning and messaging
- You will build a strong relationships with media, clients and analysts and therefore need a strong proven record
- Perform market research by working with participants in the ecosystem to evaluate and present the best opportunity that will have the most ROI for the business
- Build, maintain, prioritize and communicate product roadmap/strategy for both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product marketing team on messaging and value proposition
- Work with media journalists and industry analysts on product briefings and analyst reports
- Represent the company on industry panels and in cross company working groups and initiatives such as IAB, MRC and TAG
What do we have to offer?
Located in sunny Playa Vista, CA the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
Experienced leadership and founding team
Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
FREE Lunches! (You name it, we’ve got it)
Fun team events
High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
Extremely Competitive Compensation
OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)