Who are we?
Pixalate helps Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and more trustworthy place to transact in, by providing intelligence on “bad actors” using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that’s 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World’s #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don’t just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
What does the media have to say about us?
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
How is it working at Pixalate?
- Pixalate is part of the exclusive club of cash flow positive startups
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- Willing to do whatever it takes to make product sales and business partnerships successful
- 5+ years SaaS B2B sales experience – preferably Digital Media or Cyber Security SaaS backgrounds
- You thrive in high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Develop and initiate a revenue growth strategy by developing, closing, and managing partnerships, and deals with DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, Networks, Publishers, and other relevant platforms and verticals
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to help support the growth and direction of Pixalate’s products
- Be a thought leader for the company; have a finger on the pulse of the industry to help inform Pixalate in terms of product enhancements, changes, new offerings, and strategy
- Strong Phone and Interpersonal Skills
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication ability
- Highly organized with strong time management capability