Pixalate’s ad analytics and ad fraud prevention platform for mobile, video and display advertising is quickly making waves in the media buying industry. With our ground breaking Global Seller Trust Index and our first to market ad fraud prevention solutions, we’re cutting out our own niche in a crowded marketplace. We help media buyers and sellers answer and act on the most difficult questions in today’s programmatic media buying landscape.
· Were my ads seen by humans or bots?
· How do I choose the right programmatic partners?
· How is fraud impacting my mobile campaigns?
· How can I programmatically optimize away from bad quality inventory?
· Can I automate the process of vetting sites and sellers before I buy from them?
If you are excited about delivering solutions to the above questions,–and can maintain a sense of humor in a fast-paced startup environment, this role may be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for a strategic Sales Development Representative to drive new business by generating and qualifying new sales leads and working closely with the Sales Team. The right candidate will have a successful track record of creating relationships with prospective clients. The roll calls for a driven Sales Development Representative who has a proven track record in achieving targets and can successfully deliver feedback to the necessary contacts regarding lead generation and quality.
The job: Do whatever it takes to make lead generation successful.
Other responsibilities include:
· Implement effective and efficient processes for targeting accounts/clients, generating interest, capturing sales intelligence, nurturing leads and facilitating transfer of qualified sales opportunities to sales team
· Assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day-to-day processes and systems for lead generation
· Qualify and develop inbound/outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
· Manage a prospecting pipeline and maintain accurate prospect/customer information
· Maintain & submit sales lead forecasts as required
· Work closely with sales team to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow-up
· Educate leads on Pixalate’s products and successfully identify the highest value prospects with the most relevant need for Pixalate’s services
· Deliver consistent and predictable performance while exceeding assigned lead generation quotas and performance targets
· Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across all teams to meet organizational objectives and the needs of the sales development team
· Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
About this company
Pixalate is the leading analytics platform for companies that need real-time RTB data, independent ratings, and fraud protection to make smarter, faster decisions in programmatic advertising.
Pixalate monitors billions of ad events daily on the exchanges and provides data and competitive insights to improve supply quality and ad performance in real time. Proprietary data points include pricing intelligence, fraud, brand safety and viewability scores of 20MM+ websites and supply sources.
Pixalate is a member of the IAB and is MRC certified for Display Ad viewability. For more information, please visit www.pixalate.com.