Pixalate has the Most Advanced Ad Analytics Platform for Display and Mobile Advertising. Our company was created with one purpose: to simplify advertising analytics for advertisers and publishers.
Pixalate's analytics suite fills an unmet need for real-time campaign tracking, fraud detection, optimization, and reporting. Outside of improving existing technologies, Pixalate has created first-to-market white box products for viewability, user interaction mapping, and media discrepancy tracking.
Our clients include publishers and advertisers who use our products and services to better understand their media and get the most of their ad dollars.
Technical Writer Description:
In this role, we’re looking for a technical writer to bring our external communication to the next level. You will be responsible for developing different types of user documentation, manuals and references. If you have excellent writing skills, understand the online advertising technology industry, and want to work at a growing start up company, we want you!
In This Role, We’re looking for:
· Passion and knowledge about the online advertising industry
· Ability to take technical ideas and convert to simple language
· Able to write technical directions for marketing brochures
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Phenomenal attention to detail
· Strong proof reader
· Experience (or interest in) product marketing
· 2+ years of copy writing experience, technical in nature a plus
· Self-driven, detail oriented, can prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines
· Results driven with ability to effectively function in a fast-paced, start up environment
More about Pixalate:
Located blocks from the beach in downtown Santa Monica, the core of Pixalate’s DNA lies in innovation. We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
· Experienced leadership and founding team
· Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we’re good!)
· Flexible hours
· Competitive compensation
· Food! (You name it, we’ve got it)
· Fun team events
· High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
· OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make it)
Check out our website: www.pixalate.com
Read more about us from Venture Beat: http://bit.ly/1cIXHIs